b. 14 March 1823, d. 22 March 1849
|Father*||John CARTER b. 13 Aug 1779, d. 3 Jul 1838|
|Mother*||Sophia HARRIDGE b. 15 Nov 1781, d. 8 May 1855|
|Note*||Alleyne David CARTER 1841 Census:|
Address: High St, Chelmsford, Essex
NAME AGE OCCUPATION BORN IN COUNTY
PALMER, Richard 26 Linen Draper Y
PALMER, Henry 17 Dr Ap Y
RATCLIFF, Thomas 25 Dr Ap Y
CARTER, Alleyne 17 Dr Ap Y
KETLEY, Harold 16 Dr Ap Y
PERRY, Mary 20 F S Y.
|Birth*||He was born on 14 March 1823 at Chelmsford, Essex.1|
|Baptism||He was baptized on 20 August 1823 at Chelmsford, Essex.1,3|
|(Witness) Misc||He was a complainant (plaintiff) in the suit in the Court of Chancery contesting the execution of|
the will of Thomas Harridge (d1827). Brought by William
D'Aranda and Elizabeth, and others (see list below). The
actual Bill of Complaint has not yet turned up but there
are several 'answers' of the defendants.
Henry Harridge Carter
James Caldwell Carter
Crispe Harridge Carter
Eliza Charlotte Carter
William Bacon Carter
Alleyne David Carter
Henrietta (aka Harrietta) Kennett
Thomas Henry Kennett
Mary Ann Kennett
John Carter Kennett
Arthur Stanes Kennett
William Stanes Kennett
Mary Ann Ford
William D'Aranda Ford
Susannah Harridge Carter
Charlotte Timson Kennett
Theresa Jones Ford with William Peter D'ARANDA R.N. and Elizabeth HARRIDGE circa 1829.4
|Death*||Alleyne David CARTER died on 22 March 1849 at Burton-in-Kendall, Westmoreland, at age 26; Death Entry: Mar Qtr 1850 Kendal 25/337.1,3,5|
|Last Edited||15 Nov 2009|
- Various Authors, Family Tree Records, Various Dates, Western Australia (Helen Mary Carter, (HMC)) "unknown cd."
- Will of David Fulford Harridge 1828/1840 n.pub.,.
- Thomas Harridge Pedigree from D'Aranda v Head, 1858. (National Archives) , J68/1029.
- Court of Chancery, Six Clerks Office, "D'Aranda v Harridge 1829, TNA Doc Ref: C13/2226/32."
- Index to BMD Registration Entry Starting in 1837, compiled by FreeBMD, Commenced 1998 (ongoing) "unknown cd."