Elizabeth Sarah HARRIDGE1,2
b. 6 September 1779, d. 1852
|Birth*||Elizabeth Sarah HARRIDGE was born on 6 September 1779 at Pitsea Hall.3,4 |
|Baptism||She was baptized on 10 September 1779 at St Michael's Church, Pitsea, Essex; Pitsea Parish Registers on SEAX (http://seax.essexcc.gov.uk), Image 14: Elizabeth Sarah the Daughter of David and Sarah Harredge was Baptized Sepbr ye 10. 1779.5 |
|Baptism||She was baptized on 12 July 1782 at St Mary, Little Stambridge, Essex.3,6 |
|Note*||She Marriage witnesses: David Harridge, Anne Baynes. |
|Marriage*||She married Edmund TAYLOR on 5 August 1799 at St Mary's Church, Little Stambridge, Essex.2,7 |
|Married Name|| As of 5 August 1799,her married name was TAYLOR. |
|Death*||Elizabeth Sarah HARRIDGE died in 1852.2 |
|Burial*||She was buried in 1852 at Prittlewell, Essex.2 |
- Will of David Harridge 1807 n.pub.,.
- Declaration by Mrs Mary Hannah Clayton 19-May-1860 n.pub.,.
- Essex Society for Family History, Rochford Hundred Baptism Index n.pub.,.
- Baptism Entry, 16th century onwards "unknown cd."
- Baptism Entry of Pitsea St Michael, 1688-1812 (unknown repository, unknown repository reference) "Pitsea Parish Registers on SEAX (http://seax.essexcc.gov.uk), Image 14: Elizabeth Sarah the Daughter of David and Sarah Harredge was Baptized Sepbr ye 10. 1779."
- Baptism Entry of Little Stambridge, Essex, 16th century onwards (Essex Record Office, ERO) "Elizabeth Sarah Daughter of David & Sarah Harridge Born at Pitsea on Sept 6th 1779 |
Edward Isaac Son of David & Sarah Harridge of L(ittle) Stambridge Hall |
Baptized July 12 |
with her brother |
Baptized July 12 Born the 17 January 1781 |
Edward of Stambridge | Hall 1781 |
by Jos Wise Curate."
- Microfilm/fiche of Marriage Entries. "Unknown cd."