Eliza Greenaway Julia COLE1
d. 3 January 1860
|Birth*||Eliza Greenaway Julia COLE was born at St Blazey. Polperro, Cornwall.2|
|Note*||She Arrived at Port Adelaide, Australia 6-Jul-1840 aboard the Java. Sailed from London 12-Oct-1839 and Plymouth 29-Oct-1839|
Eliza Greenaway Julia died at Fishers Lane off Queensbury St, Melbourne 3 Jan 1860 of
pleurisy and peritonitis, buried 4 Jan, public grave
Harridge, Eliza Greenaway aged 38 buried 04.01.1860
Church of England Compartment I grave 45a (this grave is a public grave and is unmarked.)
|Marriage*||She married Thomas Herbert HARRIDGE, son of David Young HARRIDGE and Ann FULFORD, on 30 August 1840 at Holy Trinity Church, Adelaide, South Australia.3,4|
|Married Name||As of 30 August 1840,her married name was HARRIDGE.|
|Death*||Eliza Greenaway Julia COLE died on 3 January 1860 at off Queensberry Street, North Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.5,6|
|Burial*||She was buried on 4 January 1860 at New Cemetery (Melbourne General Cemetery, Carlton).5|
|Thomas Herbert HARRIDGE b. 2 April 1805, d. 11 June 1862|
|Last Edited||29 May 2007|
- First Families Website n.pub.,.
- Yvonne Szwedyc (HARRIDGE descendant) n.pub.,.
- Noelene Stevenson (HARRIDGE descendant) n.pub.,.
- Microfilm/fiche of Marriage Entries. "Unknown cd."
- Various Authors, Family Tree Records, Various Dates, Western Australia (Helen Mary Carter, (HMC)) "unknown cd."
- Steven Mendoza (Harridge Descendant) n.pub.,.