Eva Catherine HARRIDGE1
b. circa 1874
|Father*||David HARRIDGE b. c 1834, d. 1900|
|Mother*||Mary Ann POINTER b. c 1839|
|Note*||Eva Catherine HARRIDGE 1891 Census|
Melling Road, Birling, Kent
Eva Catherine HARRIDGE, Head, S, 17y, Butcher's Daughter, b Kent, Halling Thomas David
HARRIDGE, Son, S 12y, Son of Butcher, Scholar, b Kent, Snodland
Beacon, Woodchurch, All Saints, Kent
Mary A HARRIDGE, Head, Widow, 62, ?erry on farm F, Emplyr, b Kent,
Ada HARRIDGE, Dau, S, 33y, b Kent, Meophan
Eva HARRIDGE, Dau, S, 37y, b Kent, Halling
Frank MANKELOW?, Servant Md, 22y, Ord. Ag, Labour, Worker, b Kent, Warehorne?
|Married Name||Her married name was LESTER.|
|Birth*||She was born circa 1874 at Halling, Kent.2,3|
|Christening||She was christened on 1 March 1874 at St John the Baptist, Halling, Kent.4|
|(Witness) Census||She appeared on the census of 3 April 1881 in the household of David HARRIDGE at Snodland, Kent.5|
|(Witness) Census||Eva Catherine HARRIDGE appeared on the census of 5 April 1891 in the household of Thomas David HARRIDGE at Birling, Kent.6|
|Walter Frank LESTER|
|Last Edited||29 May 2007|
- Yvonne Szwedyc (HARRIDGE descendant) n.pub.,.
- Noeline McLaren (HARRIDGE descendant) n.pub.,.
- Carole Pavitt (Leigh-on-Sea and families researcher) n.pub.,.
- Baptism Entry, 16th century onwards "unknown cd."
- Online image of the 1881 Census for England and Wales (Ancestry.co.uk, http://www.ancestry.co.uk.)
- Online image of the 1891 Census for England and Wales (Ancestry.co.uk, http://www.ancestry.co.uk.)