William D'Aranda FORD1
b. 30 March 1821, d. 19 December 1844
|Father*||James FORD b. 1776|
|Mother*||Theresa Jones HARRIDGE b. 8 Apr 1784, d. 19 Feb 1844|
|Birth*||William D'Aranda FORD was born on 30 March 1821 at Rayleigh, Essex.2,3|
|Baptism||He was baptized on 2 October 1828 at Rayleigh, Essex.4|
|(Witness) Misc||He was a complainant (plaintiff) in the suit in the Court of Chancery contesting the execution of|
the will of Thomas Harridge (d1827). Brought by William
D'Aranda and Elizabeth, and others (see list below). The
actual Bill of Complaint has not yet turned up but there
are several 'answers' of the defendants.
Henry Harridge Carter
James Caldwell Carter
Crispe Harridge Carter
Eliza Charlotte Carter
William Bacon Carter
Alleyne David Carter
Henrietta (aka Harrietta) Kennett
Thomas Henry Kennett
Mary Ann Kennett
John Carter Kennett
Arthur Stanes Kennett
William Stanes Kennett
Mary Ann Ford
William D'Aranda Ford
Susannah Harridge Carter
Charlotte Timson Kennett
Theresa Jones Ford with William Peter D'ARANDA R.N. and Elizabeth HARRIDGE circa 1829.5
|Death*||William D'Aranda FORD died on 19 December 1844 at Orsett, Essex, at age 23; Death Entry: Dec Qtr 1844 Orsett 12/140.3,6|
|Last Edited||27 Nov 2009|
- Yvonne Szwedyc (HARRIDGE descendant) n.pub.,.
- Various Authors, Family Tree Records, Various Dates, Western Australia (Helen Mary Carter, (HMC)) "unknown cd."
- Thomas Harridge Pedigree from D'Aranda v Head, 1858. (National Archives) , J68/1029.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI) compiled by the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, http://www.familysearch.org, Version 2.5.0 (2005). Unknown cd.
- Court of Chancery, Six Clerks Office, "D'Aranda v Harridge 1829, TNA Doc Ref: C13/2226/32."
- Index to BMD Registration Entry Starting in 1837, compiled by FreeBMD, Commenced 1998 (ongoing) "unknown cd."