b. 29 September 1815
|Father*||James FORD b. 1776|
|Mother*||Theresa Jones HARRIDGE b. 8 Apr 1784, d. 19 Feb 1844|
|Note*||Harriett FORD 1851 Census:|
Address: Lambeth Water Works, Lambeth, Surrey
NAME REL MARR AGE OCCUPATION BORN
HAWLEY, John P Head M 32 Inspector of Lambeth Water Works Middx London, Stepney
HAWLEY, Harriet Wife M 33 Essex, Rayleigh
HAWLEY, John H Son 8 Scholar Surrey, Lambeth
HAWLEY, Herbert F Son 6 Scholar Surrey, Lambeth
HAWLEY, Kate Dau 3 Surrey, Lambeth
HAWLEY, William Son 1 Surrey, Lambeth
KENNEDY, Ann Servant U 20 House Servant Ireland
DAVIES, Sarah Servant U 14 Nurse Surrey, Lambeth.
|Birth*||She was born on 29 September 1815 at Rayleigh, Essex.2,3,4|
|Baptism||She was baptized on 2 October 1828 at Rayleigh, Essex.4|
|(Witness) Misc||She was a complainant (plaintiff) in the suit in the Court of Chancery contesting the execution of|
the will of Thomas Harridge (d1827). Brought by William
D'Aranda and Elizabeth, and others (see list below). The
actual Bill of Complaint has not yet turned up but there
are several 'answers' of the defendants.
Henry Harridge Carter
James Caldwell Carter
Crispe Harridge Carter
Eliza Charlotte Carter
William Bacon Carter
Alleyne David Carter
Henrietta (aka Harrietta) Kennett
Thomas Henry Kennett
Mary Ann Kennett
John Carter Kennett
Arthur Stanes Kennett
William Stanes Kennett
Mary Ann Ford
William D'Aranda Ford
Susannah Harridge Carter
Charlotte Timson Kennett
Theresa Jones Ford with William Peter D'ARANDA R.N. and Elizabeth HARRIDGE circa 1829.5
|Marriage*||Harriett FORD married John Prentis HAWLEY on 22 July 1839.3|
|Married Name||As of 22 July 1839,her married name was HAWLEY.|
|John Prentis HAWLEY|
|Last Edited||27 Nov 2009|
- Yvonne Szwedyc (HARRIDGE descendant) n.pub.,.
- Various Authors, Family Tree Records, Various Dates, Western Australia (Helen Mary Carter, (HMC)) "unknown cd."
- Thomas Harridge Pedigree from D'Aranda v Head, 1858. (National Archives) , J68/1029.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI) compiled by the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, http://www.familysearch.org, Version 2.5.0 (2005). Unknown cd.
- Court of Chancery, Six Clerks Office, "D'Aranda v Harridge 1829, TNA Doc Ref: C13/2226/32."