b. 8 November 1813
|Father*||James FORD b. 1776|
|Mother*||Theresa Jones HARRIDGE b. 8 Apr 1784, d. 19 Feb 1844|
|Note*||Emma FORD 1841 Census:|
Address: Canterbury Farm, Shenfield, Essex
NAME AGE OCCUPATION BORN IN COUNTY
MOORE, Robert 35 Farmer Y
MOORE, Emma 25 Y
MOORE, Emma 2 Y
MOORE, Robert 1 Y
MOORE, Theresa 1mth Y
SAWKINS, Susan 20 Servant Y.
|Birth*||She was born on 8 November 1813.1,2|
|(Witness) Misc||She was a complainant (plaintiff) in the suit in the Court of Chancery contesting the execution of|
the will of Thomas Harridge (d1827). Brought by William
D'Aranda and Elizabeth, and others (see list below). The
actual Bill of Complaint has not yet turned up but there
are several 'answers' of the defendants.
Henry Harridge Carter
James Caldwell Carter
Crispe Harridge Carter
Eliza Charlotte Carter
William Bacon Carter
Alleyne David Carter
Henrietta (aka Harrietta) Kennett
Thomas Henry Kennett
Mary Ann Kennett
John Carter Kennett
Arthur Stanes Kennett
William Stanes Kennett
Mary Ann Ford
William D'Aranda Ford
Susannah Harridge Carter
Charlotte Timson Kennett
Theresa Jones Ford with William Peter D'ARANDA R.N. and Elizabeth HARRIDGE circa 1829.3
|Marriage*||Emma FORD married Robert MOORE on 16 October 1837 at Rochford, Essex, England; Marriage Entry: Dec Qtr 1837 Rochford 12/383.2,4,5|
|Married Name||As of 16 October 1837,her married name was MOORE.|
|Last Edited||20 Jun 2011|
- Yvonne Szwedyc (HARRIDGE descendant) n.pub.,.
- Thomas Harridge Pedigree from D'Aranda v Head, 1858. (National Archives) , J68/1029.
- Court of Chancery, Six Clerks Office, "D'Aranda v Harridge 1829, TNA Doc Ref: C13/2226/32."
- Newspaper, various authors, various publishers,. "The Essex Standard, Colchester, Essex, England.
Friday, November 24, 1837" "Lately, at Rochford, Mr. Moore, of Rettendon to Emma, daughter of the late Mr. James Ford, of Rayleigh."
- Index to BMD Registration Entry Starting in 1837, compiled by FreeBMD, Commenced 1998 (ongoing) "unknown cd."