Thomas Henry FORD1
b. 19 August 1805, d. 23 December 1859
|Father*||James FORD b. 1776|
|Mother*||Theresa Jones HARRIDGE b. 8 Apr 1784, d. 19 Feb 1844|
|Birth*||Thomas Henry FORD was born on 19 August 1805 at Rayleigh, Essex.2,3|
|Baptism||He was baptized on 26 September 1807 at Rayleigh, Essex.4|
|(Witness) Misc||He was a witness to suit in the Court of Chancery contesting the execution of|
the will of Thomas Harridge (d1827). Brought by William
D'Aranda and Elizabeth, and others (see list below). The
actual Bill of Complaint has not yet turned up but there
are several 'answers' of the defendants.
Henry Harridge Carter
James Caldwell Carter
Crispe Harridge Carter
Eliza Charlotte Carter
William Bacon Carter
Alleyne David Carter
Henrietta (aka Harrietta) Kennett
Thomas Henry Kennett
Mary Ann Kennett
John Carter Kennett
Arthur Stanes Kennett
William Stanes Kennett
Mary Ann Ford
William D'Aranda Ford
Susannah Harridge Carter
Charlotte Timson Kennett
Theresa Jones Ford with William Peter D'ARANDA R.N. and Elizabeth HARRIDGE circa 1829.5
|Death*||Thomas Henry FORD died on 23 December 1859 at Chelmsford, Essex, England, at age 54.6|
|Last Edited||25 Jun 2011|
- Yvonne Szwedyc (HARRIDGE descendant) n.pub.,.
- Various Authors, Family Tree Records, Various Dates, Western Australia (Helen Mary Carter, (HMC)) "unknown cd."
- Thomas Harridge Pedigree from D'Aranda v Head, 1858. (National Archives) , J68/1029.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI) compiled by the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, http://www.familysearch.org, Version 2.5.0 (2005). Unknown cd.
- Court of Chancery, Six Clerks Office, "D'Aranda v Harridge 1829, TNA Doc Ref: C13/2226/32."
- Newspaper, various authors, various publishers,. "The Essex Standard, Colchester, Essex, England.
Wednesday, December 28, 1859." "Dec. 23rd, at Baddow Road, Chelmsford, aged 53, Thomas, the second son of the late Mr. James Ford, of Limehouse, Rayleigh."