James Harridge FORD1
b. 17 July 1804, d. 1871
|Father*||James FORD b. 1776|
|Mother*||Theresa Jones HARRIDGE b. 8 Apr 1784, d. 19 Feb 1844|
|Birth*||James Harridge FORD was born on 17 July 1804 at Rayleigh, Essex.2,3|
|Baptism||He was baptized on 14 January 1805 at Rayleigh, Essex.4|
|(Witness) Misc||He was a witness to suit in the Court of Chancery contesting the execution of|
the will of Thomas Harridge (d1827). Brought by William
D'Aranda and Elizabeth, and others (see list below). The
actual Bill of Complaint has not yet turned up but there
are several 'answers' of the defendants.
Henry Harridge Carter
James Caldwell Carter
Crispe Harridge Carter
Eliza Charlotte Carter
William Bacon Carter
Alleyne David Carter
Henrietta (aka Harrietta) Kennett
Thomas Henry Kennett
Mary Ann Kennett
John Carter Kennett
Arthur Stanes Kennett
William Stanes Kennett
Mary Ann Ford
William D'Aranda Ford
Susannah Harridge Carter
Charlotte Timson Kennett
Theresa Jones Ford with William Peter D'ARANDA R.N. and Elizabeth HARRIDGE circa 1829.5
|Census*||James Harridge FORD appeared on the census of 30 March 1851 at High Street, Grays, Essex; |
|Death*||He died in 1871 at Orsett, Essex; Death Entry: Sep Qtr 1871 Orsett 4a/99, aged 67.7|
|Last Edited||15 Jan 2010|
- N.pub.,. 1 NAME Source: IGI
- Various Authors, Family Tree Records, Various Dates, Western Australia (Helen Mary Carter, (HMC)) "unknown cd."
- Thomas Harridge Pedigree from D'Aranda v Head, 1858. (National Archives) , J68/1029.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI) compiled by the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, http://www.familysearch.org, Version 2.5.0 (2005). Unknown cd.
- Court of Chancery, Six Clerks Office, "D'Aranda v Harridge 1829, TNA Doc Ref: C13/2226/32."
- Online image of the 1851 Census for England and Wales (Ancestry.co.uk, http://www.ancestry.co.uk.)
- Index to BMD Registration Entry Starting in 1837, compiled by FreeBMD, Commenced 1998 (ongoing) "unknown cd."