Reverend Thomas Gregory Warren WALKER1
b. 1764, d. 10 August 1834
|Birth*||Reverend Thomas Gregory Warren WALKER was born in 1764.2,3|
|Marriage*||He married Mary HARRIDGE, daughter of Thomas HARRIDGE and Susanna GURNETT, on 8 August 1792.4|
|(Witness) Misc||Reverend Thomas Gregory Warren WALKER was a defendant in the suit in the Court of Chancery contesting the execution of|
the will of Thomas Harridge (d1827). Brought by William
D'Aranda and Elizabeth, and others (see list below). The
actual Bill of Complaint has not yet turned up but there
are several 'answers' of the defendants.
Henry Harridge Carter
James Caldwell Carter
Crispe Harridge Carter
Eliza Charlotte Carter
William Bacon Carter
Alleyne David Carter
Henrietta (aka Harrietta) Kennett
Thomas Henry Kennett
Mary Ann Kennett
John Carter Kennett
Arthur Stanes Kennett
William Stanes Kennett
Mary Ann Ford
William D'Aranda Ford
Susannah Harridge Carter
Charlotte Timson Kennett
Theresa Jones Ford with William Peter D'ARANDA R.N. and Elizabeth HARRIDGE circa 1829.5
|Death*||Reverend Thomas Gregory Warren WALKER died on 10 August 1834. He is mentioned in Benton's History of the Rochford Hundred Vol 1, 1867, page 157.2,3,4|
|Burial*||He was buried on 19 August 1834 at Eastwood.2,3,6|
|Mary HARRIDGE b. 22 July 1767, d. 21 August 1857|
|Last Edited||14 Nov 2009|
- Will of Thomas Harridge of Rayleigh, Essex, 1823/1826, proved in the Prerogative Court of Canterbury, London, 27 Aug 1827.
- Yvonne Szwedyc (HARRIDGE descendant) n.pub.,.
- Carole Pavitt (Leigh-on-Sea and families researcher) n.pub.,.
- Thomas Harridge Pedigree from D'Aranda v Head, 1858. (National Archives) , J68/1029.
- Court of Chancery, Six Clerks Office, "D'Aranda v Harridge 1829, TNA Doc Ref: C13/2226/32."
- Philip Benton The History of Rochford Hundred Volume 1, A.Harrington, Rochford, Essex, 1867 (1867) (Google Books, http://books.google.com/) "http://books.google.com/books."