b. 27 October 1851, d. circa 1940
|Nickname|| Frances GIBBS also went by the name of Fanny. |
|Birth*||She was born on 27 October 1851 at Cage Green, Tonbridge, Kent.1,2 |
|Census*||She appeared on the census of 2 April 1871 at Croydon, Surrey, England.3 |
|Marriage*||She married James Henry PRIOR, son of William PRIOR and Alice REEVES, on 19 May 1877 at Croydon Parish Church, Croydon, Surrey.4 |
|Married Name|| As of 19 May 1877,her married name was PRIOR.4 |
|(Witness) Census||Frances GIBBS appeared on the census of 3 April 1881 in the household of James Henry PRIOR at Spring Vale, Dartford, Kent; |
This appears to be the family in 1881:
Place: Spring Vale, Dartford, Kent
Name Marr Age Sex Birthplace Occupation Rel
James PRICE M 31 M Surrey Addington Labourer Head
Fanny PRICE M 30 F Kent Tonbridge Wells - Wife
PRICE - 3 M Surrey Croydon - Son
PRICE - 1 M Surrey Croydon - Son.5
|Death*||Frances GIBBS died circa 1940 at Surrey, England; Possible Death Entry: Dec Qtr 1940 Surrey Mid.E. 2a/700, aged 76. |
- Online image of the 1881 Census for England and Wales (Ancestry.co.uk, http://www.ancestry.co.uk.)
- General Register Office Indexes to Birth, Commencing 1837 (General Register Office, GRO (England & Wales)) "unknown cd."
- Online image of the 1871 Census for England and Wales (Ancestry.co.uk, http://www.ancestry.co.uk.)
- Copy marriage certificate (General Register Office) "unknown cd."
- 1881 Census for England and Wales (online image) "Source Ref: Ref: RG11/865/77/10."