Walter Lord BROWNE
b. 1829, d. 19 February 1888
|Birth*||Walter Lord BROWNE was born in 1829 at Tooting, Surrey.1,2 |
|Baptism||He was baptized on 4 May 1829 at St Nicholas Church, Tooting Graveney, Surrey, England.3,4 |
|Marriage*||He married Emma STAFFORD, daughter of Edward STAFFORD and Emma (?), on 20 November 1857 at Grimsby; Dec Qtr 1857 Caistor 7a/1129.5 |
|Census 1861*||Walter Lord BROWNE appeared in the 1861 census at Bar Gate, Great Grimsby, Lincolnshire.6 |
|Occupation*||He was a Schoolmaster. in 1871.2 |
|Census 1871*||He appeared in the 1871 census at Westport House School, Bar Gate, Grimsby, Lincolnshire.2 |
|Occupation||He was a Schoolmaster (Private). in 1881.1 |
|Census 1881*||He appeared in the 1881 census at Westport House, Bar Gate, Grimsby, Lincolnshire.1 |
|Death*||He died on 19 February 1888; Mar Qtr 1888 Caistor 7a/444.5 |
- Online image of the 1881 Census for England and Wales (Ancestry.co.uk, http://www.ancestry.co.uk.)
- Online image of the 1871 Census for England and Wales (Ancestry.co.uk, http://www.ancestry.co.uk.)
- International Genealogical Index (IGI) compiled by the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, http://www.familysearch.org, Version 2.5.0 (2005). Unknown cd.
- Baptism Entry, 16th century onwards "London Metropolitan Archives, Saint Nicholas, Tooting Graveney, Register of baptisms, P95/NIC, Item 004."
- Index to BMD Registration Entry Starting in 1837, compiled by FreeBMD, Commenced 1998 (ongoing) "unknown cd."
- Online image of the 1861 Census for England and Wales (Ancestry.co.uk, http://www.ancestry.co.uk.)