b. 9 September 1791
|Father*||Richard BUSH d. c 1836|
|Baptism*||Hannah BUSH was baptized on 9 September 1791 at Writtle, Essex.2,3|
|Marriage*||She married David HARRIDGE on 24 March 1823 at Writtle, Essex; David Harridge of Rayleigh, widower and Hannah Bush spinster.4,5,6|
|Married Name||As of 24 March 1823, her married name was HARRIDGE.|
|(Witness) Census||Hannah BUSH appeared on the census of 7 June 1841 in the household of David HARRIDGE at Thundersley, Essex; |
|Census*||Hannah BUSH appeared on the census of 30 March 1851 at Hadleigh, Essex; |
|David HARRIDGE b. circa 1776|
|Last Edited||16 Aug 2013|
- Various Authors, Family Tree Records, Various Dates, Western Australia (Helen Mary Carter, (HMC)) "unknown cd."
- International Genealogical Index (IGI) compiled by the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, http://www.familysearch.org, Version 2.5.0 (2005). Unknown cd.
- Baptism Entry, 16th century onwards "unknown cd."
- Announcement of the marriage of David Harridge and Hannah Bush, The New Monthly Magazine, Vol IX, 1823 (By Thomas Campbell, Samuel Carter Hall, Edward Bulwer Lytton Lytton, Theodore Edward Hook, Thomas Hood, William Harrison Ainsworth)., 1823.
- Index to Marriages in England, 1548-1840, compiled by Percival Boyd, England, 1925-1955 "1823 David HARRIDGE & Hannah BUSH, Writtle."
- Microfilm/fiche of Marriage Entries. "Unknown cd."
- Online image of the 1841 Census for England and Wales (Ancestry.co.uk, http://www.ancestry.co.uk.)
- Online image of the 1851 Census for England and Wales (Ancestry.co.uk, http://www.ancestry.co.uk.)